HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor for Arduino/Microbit/Raspberry pi 4/3b+
1. Use voltage: DC 5V
2. Quiescent current: less than 2mA
3. Level output: high 5V low 0V
4. Induction angle: no more than 15 degrees
5. Detection range: 0.78~177 in/(2cm~450cm)
6. High accuracy: up to 0.12 in/(0.3 cm)
7. Connection mode: VCC, trig(control), echo(receiving end), GND ground wire
Module working principle:
Pull the Trig pin to high level for more than 10us impulse,the module start ranging.
The module automatically sends eight 40KHz square wave to detect whether a signal is returned.
Finished ranging, If you find an object in front, Echo pin will be high level, and based on the different distance, it will take the different duration of high level.
So we can calculated the distance easily. The distance=((Duration of high level) * (Sonic: 340m/s))/2
2 * HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
2 * HC-SR04 Mounting Bracket
Male to Femal jump wires 8pin