LD-20MG is a full metal gear standard digital servo with 20kg high torque, using aluminium case for Robotic RC Car with control angle 180 degrees.
- 20kg large torque. 20 kg/cm (277.6 oz·in) @ 6.6V. Dimension: 40mm*20mm*40.5mm(1.57inch*0.78inch*1.59inch).
- Full metal gear significantly improves servo’s accuracy and extend its service time.
- The aluminium case enhances the heat dissipation and ensures the servo motor can work properly.
- Use high-precision and newly designed potentiometer. Accuracy and linearity have been greatly improved! Accurate movement can help you build up robots.
- 180-degree rotation. Controllable angle range from 0 to 180 degrees, excellent linearity, precise It can be rotated within 360 degrees when power off.
|Torque||20 kg·cm (277.6 oz·in) @6.6V|
|Min Working Current||1A(our servo needs a larger current than other servos)|
|Spline||25T(6mm in diameter)|
|Servo Wire||30cm(11.8inch) in length|
|Wire Layout||red wire: +
black wire: GND
white wire: PWM/signal
|Package List||1* digital servo
1* screw horn kit
Please make sure that the duty cycle of the controller you used is confirmed to our specifications. Otherwise, the servo can’t turn up to a claimed degree.
- Please make sure to avoid locked-rotor when using a servo, the locked-rotor will cause an internal current increase to more than 7 times as well as the temperature, the servo may burn out.
- Connect GND is necessary.
- Recommend to use lithium polymer battery with high rate discharge(min 5C), please don’t use the dry battery.
- Please use a short and thick power cord, don’t use the Dupont cord.
- Not compatible for Redcat thunder drift RC car, not compatible for 1/16 scale car.