How to use wukong board with Lego holder for micro:bit
Wukong board is a high integrated breakout board with multiple functions based on micro:bit, which has a similar size with the micro:bit with buzzer, servo and motor drivers on board.
With a built-in 400mAh Li-ion battery pack and the on-board power controlling system, it supports fast charge with only 20 minutes for full filling that can operate for more than 40 minutes a time.
The base board designs with standard 7×5 square bricks that can adapt perfectly to Lego.
- Tiny shape with high integration
- Standard Lego bricks connection
- Most of the IO ports led out in GVS form
- Standalone IIC pots, available for OLED and BME280.
- Integrated buzzer and switch
- Integrated motor-drive circuit
- Integrated servo-drive circuit
- Support 5V sensors
- Built-in 400mAh Li-ion battery pack, on-board power controlling system, four LEDs indicate the power storage
- Support fast charge
|Size||40.00 X 58.12 X 24.53 mm||Including Lego baseboard without micro:bit||Manual measure, size in kind prevail|
|Weight||41.6g||Including Lego baseboard and the battery||Manual measure, weight in kind prevail|
|Power Switch||Click to turn on, double to turn off||Four LEDs indicate the power storage, support fast charge||Power supply by the USB connection on board is supported|
|Battery||400mAh Li-ion battery pack||20 minutes for completing the charge that can operate for more than 40 minutes a time||Anti-explosion|
|Working Voltage||3.7v~5v||Li-ion battery pack 3.7v，USB 5v||–|
|Working Temperature||-20℃~60℃||Charge temperature 0℃~40℃||–|
|Motor Drive||Dual (M1，M2)||Motor drive circuit onboard||–|
|Servo Drive||Eight ways servo connection (S0~S7)||Servo drive circuit onboard||–|
|IO Port Lead Out||P0、P1、P2、P8、P12、P13、P14、P15、IIC||Support 3V&5V modules||GVS|
|Rainbow LED||LED0、LED1、LED2、LED3||Available for Neopixel database||Connect to micro:bit P16 port|
|Buzzer||Passive buzzer with a switch on board||Available for music database||Connect to micro:bit P0 port|
|LED||8 LEDs can be programmed on the base side||Light on, twinkle, breathing light||The LED twinkles when power on|
1.6. Quick Start
- Insert the micro:bit into the adapter(The logo side of the micro:bit stands towards the side for buzzer switch )
- Click to power on.
Extensionsin the drawer of
Advancedto see bricks menu.
wukongin the box and click it to add package.
1.7. User Guide
Ways to power on&charge
- Original power switch, click to power on and the indicator LED lights on.
- Double click to power off and the indicator LED lights off.
- Connect the USB cable to the on-board connection. The normal lighting-on LEDs indicate the state of charge, if the left LEDs lights on in turn, it indicates the charge of the battery.
- There are 8 blue breathing LEDs whose power on/off status and brightness can be controlled on the baseboard.
- There are two kinds of motor driving connections named M1 and M2 that can connect most motors in the market.
- There is an on-board buzzer that is connected to the P0 port of the micro:bit, it can be programmed by the
Musicbrick and can be powered on/off with the on-board buzzer switch.
- There are 4 Rainbow LEDs named LED0、LED1、LED2、LED3 that are connected to P16 port of the micro:bit and they can be programmed by the
- Connect the servos to their driving connections S0~S7, they can be programmed by the servo bricks in Wukong expansions.
- 180° servos can be set from 0°~180°.
- Set 0° as the maximum speed of positive rotation, 180° as the maximum speed of negative rotation and 90° as stop for 360° servos , 0°~90° and 90°~180° are the scape for adjusting the speed.
5V Power Supply Pins
- There are 3 pairs on-board 5V power supply connections that can drive sensors or servos in 5V , it only requires to connect the connections for 5V modules to 5V power supply, and to connect the signal cables to the signal connections for servos or sensors.